Founded circa 2012 in Barcelona, Typeform was founded by two designers: David Okuniev and Robert Muñoz. Their mission? Make online forms a little more human. Today our purpose is simple: to reinvent how brands and communities interact, so they can bring their best to every interaction.
We believe that when people bring their best to every interaction, good things happen. We also believe that the most important interaction on the web is the exchange of information, and that exchange usually happens through online forms. As technology evolves, we want to continue to help companies bring their best to their communities, so they get the data they need to grow their organizations. Join us in making every interaction count.
Typeform is a team of over 200 people representing 30 countries. Typeform is backed by fantastic investors – General Atlantic, Index Ventures, Point Nine Capital, RTAventures, and Connect Ventures. We have offices in Barcelona, Spain and in San Francisco, United States.
About the Role
Typeform is looking for a Senior Strategist/Lead Paid Marketing to expand our existing paid initiatives and launch new paid channels. In this role, you will design and implement B2B (business to business) integrated marketing campaigns with the aim of acquiring and retaining customers.
Typeform is a leader in interactive content for customer acquisition. Our platform is used for quizzes, chatbots, and other lead generation strategies. Our paid team leverages Typeform products in conjunction with other platforms and content formats to create innovative and engaging interactions with prospective customers.
In this role, you will define target segments, messaging strategy, and media plans. You will work with creative and content teams to develop and test new ad units and interactive journeys to engage and nurture our customers. You will manage the implementation, tracking, and measurement of marketing campaigns. In collaboration with our Marketing Insights team, you will unpack the learnings and you will work with Product to leverage the insights in the development of new and refinement of existing Typeform products.
Typeform is growing very rapidly. With growth, comes ambiguity and frequent change. To be successful in this role, you must be a highly motivated, proactive self-starter who can operate in a dynamic environment of a fast-growing company. You must be a strategic thinker and an exceptional relationship builder.
- Identify target segments, plan, execute and measure paid marketing campaigns.
- Conceptualize new interactive ad units and content and work with creative and content teams to bring the new formats to market.
- Work with the Content team to deliver compelling messaging for each stage of the buyer journey to create an engaging customer experience and drive customer acquisition.
- Conduct A/B tests to continuously optimize campaign and channel performance
- Work with the Data Operations team to implement tracking and measure the impact of marketing campaigns on individual lead and on the account level.
- Work with the Marketing Insights team to analyze the results of the campaign, uncover potential optimizations for the campaigns and for Typeform products used engagement and nurture.
- Strong analytical skills, command of SQL or experience using Looker.
- Experience setting up tracking and using different attribution models to determine the effectiveness of marketing efforts.
- Experience project managing development and execution of cross-channel campaigns including display, video and social ads, development of landing pages and use of email marketing and re-targeting to nurture leads.
- Strong writing skills and a good understanding of buyer psychology and choice-architecture design.
- 5 - 7 years of experience in Paid Marketing (Paid Search, Display, Social, Video) with a minimum of 2 years of experience in a B2B and/or a subscription-based business.
- Bachelor’s Degree required, MBA or other advanced degree preferred.
- A sense of humor and humbleness.
*Today, more than 2.5M people from all over the world use Typeform. We celebrate the diversity of our customer base, and we want our employees to reflect those differences. At Typeform, we’re committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender, gender identity or expression, or veteran status. We strive to be an equal opportunity workplace.