Decskill is 100% Portuguese technological company, founded in 2014, and we currently have more than 200 employees. Decskill operates in both national and international markets, with offices in Lisbon, Oporto and A Coruña, capable to provide services to any location in the national territory.
How can Decskill be an accelerator to your career?
We currently operate in 3 major areas: outsourcing by DECSKILL; augmented reality and computer vision products and solutions, by PROSKILL; and Agile training and coaching, by GETSKILL.
The success of Decskill is built from the inside out, with talented employees and constant evolution, with innovative aspirations and a commitment to make a difference.
We are looking for an Cyber Security Consultant for a project based in Valência.
Tasks and responsibilities:
Under the supervision of Cyber Security Architecture and Projects lead, the incumbent will be performing the following duties:
- Act as a subject matter expert on best practices and efficient solutions on the support of Security and Access services
- Act as the subject matter expert on Public Key Infrastructure and provide support to common PKI services.
- Quickly and efficiently troubleshoot issues related to PKI and identity
- Implement industry standards on security
- Evaluate and recommend upgrades or enhancements to the current Security and Access services appliances.
- Provide support for other Identity services running on Linux/Solaris and Windows such as IAM solutions like CA Single Sign On, LDAP, RSA SecurID, Symantec VIP, etc.
- Provide support for Public Key Infrastructure (PKI) and certificate management
- Perform appliances system administration and maintenance. Document processes and procedures (SOPs)
- Participate in on-call rotation and operations during maintenance windows
- Participate in disaster recovery exercises
- Create documentation and develop training plans for other support team members.
- A minimum of five (5) years of progressive, responsible experience supporting computer systems and/or applications
- A minimum of two (2) years of technical experience supporting a Security and Access infrastructure and services
- Strong knowledge of Linux/Unix systems administration (Red Hat preferred), including shell scripting.
- Strong knowledge of Windows systems administration, including PowerShell scripting.
- Strong knowledge of Identity and Access security protocols and applications
- Sound understanding of DNS and TCP/IP
- Implemented security controls in line with CIS benchmarks, NIST guidelines or other best practices
- Moderate knowledge of security related technologies and their functions (IDS, IPS, EDR, IRP, FW, WAF, SIEM, etc.)
- MCSE, CCNA, GCIH, CEH, GCFA or any SANS certification or equivalent certificate.
If you’re interested in this job please send your CV in English to <dirección oculta>, with the reference “JM/ CyberPKI”.