At Allianz, we are looking for a Senior Java Developer in order to join our newly established hub, based in Barcelona centre.
Our ITMP department is responsible for the operations of Allianz Group¿s corporate business platform. We are building a state-of-the-art e-platform based on microservices in order to share data on customers and products between countries and branches as well as harmonizing our extensive reporting processes through an unique tool.
The ideal candidate will prefer the excitement of shaping the technology evolution over following the beaten path and regards highly qualified colleagues not as competition, but as a learning opportunity. The candidate shows a willingness to travel and excels in pinpoint key challenges when developing or migrating applications into a containerized environment that heavily builds on CI/CD.
- Develops software with Java 11 within an agile team and supports the implementation of software engineering techniques and methods.
- Collects, analyzes and checks functional and technical requirements regarding technical implementation and feasibility and translates them into technical software design.
- Ensures the future maintainability of the systems as well as consideration of the technical & functional environment in the overall context of the development and maintenance of software.
- Technical design of new digital assets with special focus on reuse, adaptability and scalability. Mentors other team members.
- Sets up and improves development processes including quality gates and release management.
- Participates actively in knowledge sharing activities such as communities of practice, and/or other knowledge exchanges.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Telecommunications or equivalent with a focus on software engineering, large-scale system administration, networking or IT operations.
- Fluency in English required (min. B2/FCE).
- At least 5-years experience in IT and 3 years¿ experience in backend development, namely with Java 8+. Holding further experience as a full-stack, in frontend or willingness to learn it will be strongly valued.
- Good command of the following technologies/procedures:
- Spring framework (Springboot desired).
- Unit testing (Junit desired).
- REST & SOAP web services.
- CI/CD (Jenkins preferred).
- Thorough knowledge of Agile software development framework (e.g. Scrum) and tools (e.g. JIRA).
- Sound knowledge of development platforms, infrastructure, pair programming, continuous integration, test-driven development & incremental design.
- Ability to carry out tasks independently in non-standardized (ever-changing) work situations.
- Competent when exchanging complex information with diplomatic tact and cooperating with a diverse internal and external audience.
- Formación: FP Grado Superior
- Idiomas: Inglés: ALTO
- Conocimientos: Java, Agile, microsoft SQL Server, Microsoft SQL
- Experiencia: 5 años
- Steady job, you'll get a permanent contract since the first day.
- Competitive salary (negotiable according to candidate's experience).
- Fringe benefits: meal compensation, life and accident insurance, private pension plan and studies fund. We also offer discounts on other products from the company and shares as well as a Christmas gift card among others. Dare to discover a world of benefits!
- Actual work-life balance policies: entry-leave flexibility of 2 hours every day, reduced schedule on Fridays and during the summer, 26 holiday days per year, recoverable working hours and many more.
- Career plan and specialized training courses.
Because we have thousands of job offers in our portal.
Because we work with the best companies offering you the best jobs.
Because we assure you all the legal guarantees in your hiring.
Because we guarantee a close follow-up after your incorporation, because we want you to be satisfied.
Because we put at your disposal our advanced technology so that you can sign your contracts and access your labor documentation in a single click.
Because we always count on you.
Enroll in this offer, you will be part of the Randstad candidate database for future employment opportunities.
Register now and find the job you are looking for!