One sunny Barcelona morning, two designers sat down to build a beautiful lead gen form for a bathroom company’s showroom. They ended up reimagining the data collection experience, and realized it was one idea they wouldn’t be flushing down the toilet. Today, Typeform is a team of over 300 people from more than 35 countries, with offices in Barcelona, Spain and San Francisco, US.
We’re building a world where brands, businesses, and their communities can have more personal relationships with the people who matter most. To do this, we give people the tools they need to have conversational experiences at scale—because meaningful relationships start with conversations.
From online lead forms and engaging quizzes, to face-to-face encounters in the office, help us build more meaningful relationships, one conversation at a time.
About the Team
You will be part of a young and growing Customer Support team that has doubled in size in the past 12 months. Reporting to the Director of Customer Success, your team is partially remote / mostly based in Barcelona. You will be collaborating with teams across the company. You will be a catalyst and driver of change, progress and experiments in how we work together as a team.
“They always say time changes things, but you actually have to change them yourself”Andy WarholAbout the Role
The Customer Success Operations Specialist will be responsible to enable the growth of the Customer Success Team. This requires the Support, Education and Customer Engagement teams to have the right tools and resources available to them. Each team needs to be able to efficiently contribute to common CS team goals and exploit synergies. The Customer Success Operations Specialist should help teams adopt the right approach to BAU and OKR objectives and implement efficient processes.
Here's what you’ll do:
- Collaborate with CS embedded resources and dependency teams (data, IT, development, design teams)
- Oversee tooling requirements and coordinate tool adoption processes
- Oversee data requirements and drive data centricity in the Customer Success team
- Review data and advise teams on insights that can be actioned / propose potential projects/experiments
- Run various projects and experiments related to customer support
- Try out new tools to help the team to be more efficient
- Help with overall organisational efficiency - coordinate team meetings, help the Support, Education and Customer Engagement teams adopt efficient project management and work tracking methods and tools
- Maintain internal team documentation, mailing lists and document structure setup up to date
- Harmonise internal processes between the Support, Education and Customer Engagement teams
- Provide interim coverage for Customer Success Project Coordinator (on maternity leave until August)
Typeform is growing very rapidly. With growth, comes ambiguity and frequent change. To be successful in this role, you must be a highly motivated, proactive self-starter who can operate in a dynamic environment of a fast-growing company. You must be a strong facilitator and an exceptional relationship builder.
Here’s what we’re after:
- 2+ years experience working within a SaaS Company
- Experience working within a Customer Success organisation
- Familiarity with organisation coordination tools (e.g. Asana, Notion, Trello)
- Fluent in English and eager to work in a multicultural, international company
- Strong attention to details and demonstrated ability to handle multiple priorities
- Strong analytical, problem solving and creative thinking skills
- Ability to find a-ha moments in data and share with teams in an easily digested manner
- Constantly looking for innovation & improving existing status quo
- Comfortable dealing with ambiguity and thriving in a changing environment
- Able to influence and work with a diverse multi-cultural group of stakeholders
- Experience evaluating and adopting new tools
- Experience in driving efficiencies across teams, breaking down silos across teams
- Experience in project and stakeholder management
- Experience in data analytics/visualisation
- Experience in meeting facilitation
- Highly motivated, with a sense of urgency and ability to deliver multiple tasks under pressure
- Comfortable with remote and cross-geographical work setup
It'd be amazing if you also have:
- 2+ years working in a team operations and/or project management role
- Experience working in/for a customer-facing team
- Data analysis and impact assessment skills
- Experience in change management
- Experience with Self Help/Education, Online Community, Learning Management System, Lifecycle, Account Management
Think you’re a good fit? Hit apply—success might be just around the corner