As a part of the global Modern Workplace Team, in an important and visible role, the Modern Workplace Solution Architect will be a strategic subject matter expert helping us to build business and architect modern client and value-centric solutions to drive revenue growth and market.
· Lead client discussions and solutions around Modern Workplace Applications, Enterprise Workflow, Frontline Workers, Intelligent Workplaces & Automation.
· Support sales and proposal response teams with insights, solution approach, architecture, estimation, and proven delivery practices
· Drive, own, and develop estimates, architecture, staffing, scope, assumptions, and risks for projects to support regional pursuits and delivery
· Provide assessments, strategy, and roadmaps looking to alter or improve their current workflow management systems or practices
· Work with local and offshore teams to scale workplace application development and management solutions
· Develop industry-tailored solutions leveraging new/evergreen services in the Microsoft ecosystem (Office365 Apps, Microsoft Viva, Power Platform, etc.)
Your Technical & Non-Technical Skills Include:
· Demonstrated experience architecting platforms in the Microsoft ecosystem.
· Solution design, integration, implementation/transition to productivity studio services through performing lifecycle management, application factory, and maintenance services
· Workplace applications strategy, lifecycle management organization, and governance & operations knowledge relying on Office365, Power Platform among others.
· +7 years in technical transformation in the following solutions - Microsoft 365; Teams, Yammer
· AD, Azure AD, AAD Connect, ADFS
· Messagerie: Exchange and Exchange Online (Microsoft 365)
· Power Platform
· Rest API, Graph
· Fluency (Written and oral) in English