The candidate will be senior responsible for Application Operation team in the Country Technology Management area in Spain. He/she will have a comprehensive view of the full landscape of all infrastructure and applications used in the bank while ensuring their end to end availability.
The candidate will ensure that all IT processes, including release, change, incident, will lead to a full application availability whilst the internal and external client perception of the IT services reaches customer satisfaction. He/she will have an inclusive view of all midrange and mainframe infrastructures and environments in order to help avoid adverse and/or unexpected impact to the Bank’s operation.
Application Operations management responsibilities include monitoring system infrastructure, applications and resolving system issues as well as system security. The candidate will be also familiar with data protection regulations and able to synchronize multiple projects.
He/she will work in the local team based in Barcelona and will liaise with different, worldwide global IT management team. He/she will be point of escalation for any service disruption event impacting on application availability for internal or external clients
Application Operations lead will:
- Have a comprehensive approach to IT service management, including wide perception of changes, developments, upgrades and infrastructure and application configurations.
- Have a deep background on middleware technologies and commercial IT environments, as well as midrange operating systems and service oriented architectures SOA. Demonstrable experience in working with micro-services architectures (MSA) and Java platforms.
- Have a sound background on mainframe systems including CICS, JCL and DB2.
- Be responsible for continuous control IT Quality-of-Service KPI and analysis further leading to improvements.
- Develop monitoring policies and will drive their full usability while thrusting new deployments. Has experience working with standard commercial tools as App Dynamics, Splunk and Geneos and implementing application monitoring, tuning, profiling and performance analysis.
- Maintain applications up and running and provide solutions for incident escalations.
- Lead the incident calls during critical issues and ability to run technical analysis of a problem.
- Manage the team of Application Operations providing L2 support for +140 applications including 24x7 coverage.
- Have experience in dealing with Audit processes and working to close Audit points in a holistic approach.
- Have experience in managing Disaster Recovery exercises
- Demonstrable +10 years in a similar position. Experience in banking business and operations will be valued.
- Experience and capacity to automatize IT processes
- Degree in Engineering, Computer Science is mandatory.
- Fluent in English and Spanish.
- Strong analytic talent and initiative to provide out-of-the-box solutions.
- Ability to identify improvements and optimization inside standard processes.
- Excellent communications skills
- Indefinite contract
- Salary depending on experience
- Attractive benefits package
- Participation in the purchase of company shares
- Language classes
- Life Insurance
- Accident Insurance