We are currently looking for a QA Tester to join our team for an exciting project to support and improve our platform.
Nemi platform is a tool for enabling and managing flexible public transport services. It is adaptable to all types of mobility operating models, designed following public administration’s requirements and intended for municipalities, transport authorities and bus operators. In addition, NEMI has just closed a large financing round and with this we are looking to grow in size and expand.
The successful candidate will be responsible of:
- Test and assurance of the quality of the new funcionalities.
- Coordinating with the BE developers for the specification of the BDD and TDD.
- Managing published releases and ensure platform consistency.
As further details, you will be using the following technology stack:
- Java. In particular, Spring and Spring Boot Frameworks and extensions such as Web MVC, Security, JPA/Hibernate, JUnit, etc
- PostgreSQL databases
- Standard tools and libraries such as Eclipse/IntelliJ, Maven/Gradle, Apache/Nginx, Tomcat, Git, etc
- Docker and K8s
- AWS and GCP clouds
- Communication SW: Slack, Hangouts/Meet
- Management tools like Jira, Asana, Gitlab/Github
The following skills will be considered for the candidate selection:
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent in Computer Science.
- 2+ years’ experience in QA or software development.
- Good spoken and written English.
- Proactive attitude and initiative is a must.
- Awareness of Agile and Scrum methodologies will be a plus.
What we offer:
- Work in a friendly, dynamic and passionate environment.
- The opportunity of building an innovative product with cutting edge technologies and huge impact in society.
- Competitive salary and good work tools.
- You will be accumulating responsibilities quickly, so we offer fast scaling, huge learning and constantly new challenges.
Nemi is backed by Pildo Labs, an engineering company specialized in delivering top of the edge technology and services within the aeronautics and aerospace sectors. You will be initially based in Pildo Labs and Nemi offices in Barcelona, integrated in a team of 20 young engineers.
Email: <dirección oculta>