We have been in the gaming industry for over 30 years but pride ourselves on looking forward. The company is on the cutting edge of casino gaming technology and regulation, guiding clients through a dynamic, ever-changing landscape. We offer the stability of a global leader to both our clients and employees around the world.
- Writing programs and performing other analyses to calculate needed mathematical features of games.
- Writing programs or scripts to manipulate, parse or reorganize large data files into standard formats for testing.
- Conducting and interpreting statistical testing on game simulation results and on RNG data.
- Reading and interpreting jurisdictional requirements, consulting appropriately for interpretation.
- Reading and modifying programs and analyses developed by others to meet testing needs.
- Reviewing, understanding, and documenting source code written in various languages.
- Writing project reports by summarizing the testing conducted and the results.
- Carefully reviewing analysis work conducted by others for accuracy.
¿A quién buscamos?
- Bachelor’s degree in Mathematics, Statistics, Computer Science, or a closely related discipline
- Associate degree in Mathematics, Statistics, Computer Science
- Must have knowledge of Probability, Statistics, and Combinatorics
- Knowledge of a modern, object-oriented programming language such as C++, including appropriate use of object-oriented design is required
- Must have an understanding of core programming concepts and techniques
- Knowledge of Microsoft Excel is required
- Competitive salary
- 25 annual leave days
- Flexible holiday plan
- Discretionary End-year bonus
- Annual Performance Reviews
- Career path planning
- Job related trainings after approval manager and Career Development Plan
- Weekly fresh fruit, free coffee, tea, water and chill-out space at the office
¿Necesitas + info?
(+34) 93 231 00 00 (Ext. 138)