Our client, a leading multinational company in the leisure and entertainment sector, currently in the process of expansion, with several work centers throughout Spain, and more than 500 employees.
Within its expansion plan we are looking for a Backend Node.js Developer, He/She will be part of a team of developers working on the digital international group platform.
Main Accountabilities and Responsibilities:
- Rebuilding of the group’s websites.
- Creation of new sites and/or sites for new jurisdictions (countries).
- Development of interfaces for new gaming providers.
- Updating existing interfaces or protocols.
- Development and maintenance of backend processes.
- Development and maintenance of new frontend functionalities.
Knowledge, Expertise and Qualifications:
- +3 years of experience using NodeJS.
- Desirable/valuable: knowledge and experience with Express JS and Hexagonal Architecture.
- Desirable knowledge of PHP with any MVC framework (i.e.: Laravel, Symfony, Codelgniter, etc.). as our current platform is built in PHP.
- A technical level in English is a must.
- Azure cloud (desirable)
- Design for mobile/responsive
- Basic Linux knowledge.
- Ability to prioritize a wide range of workloads.
- Excellent critical thinking and problem-solving skills.
- Patient and professional demeanour, with a can-do attitude.
- Full-time from 8 a.m. to 5 p.m. with flexible hours and telework of 100%
- intensive summer hours
- Salary: Competitive depending on experience and ability of the candidate