OFFICE LOCATION: Sant Cugat del Valles, Barcelona
Introduction to Role and Job description
K2NE is a European software distributor who market, sell and deliver consulting on a world class Business Process Automation technology built on .NET. We are looking for an enthusiastic, vibrant Programming/Developer graduate with a passion for technology and creative problem solving. This is an entry level position with endless opportunity to grow technically, enjoy the excitement of resolving complex issues and learn from the best in the industry.
You will learn to build and run business applications with very limited code (based on a .NET BPM platform) in the cloud and on premise; how to model, consume, manipulate and expose data from multiple line of business systems; how to integrate with enterprise on premise and cloud technologies like Microsoft Azure, ADFS, SharePoint online (O365) and many more; help real companies solve real world problems across all layers of the product, from the presentation to design to the data layer. You will get exposure to infrastructure, design, deployment and development scenarios.
The K2 Junior Consultant Program is designed to provide each candidate with the correct tools, skills and experience to start a career in one of K2’s world class technical teams. These teams include technical product support, technical solution consulting, technical training and technical documentation.
The program covers a broad range, from product specific training to learning how to deal with situations and people, to hands-on system, product and technical problem-solving experience.
- Implement K2 based solutions for customers in a project orientated approach.
- Build and deploy business applications that will benefit K2 teams and evolve internal systems.
- Support K2 projects with design, development, infrastructure and maintenance related subjects and issues.
- Each candidate will be presented with set goals and objectives to obtain throughout this program.
- Troubleshoot multiple scenarios on the latest K2 products and across multiple systems and integration points.
- Interact and communicate with many diverse levels of IT specialists across a vast range of products and platforms.
- Complete target based educational goals and present findings on regular intervals.
- Share technical knowledge and expertise with your team through presentations and web conferencing.
- Innovate and share ideas on improvement across all facets of the business, from the product to operations systems to team improvements.
- Producing regular and detailed progress reports to customers and management, including information which may impact target achievements or service delivery.
- English speaking with a native level of Spanish and/or German.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or other technical software development degree OR recent certifications for Microsoft Development or Systems Engineering (with programming skills).
- Enthusiasm for solving interesting and complex problems and a willingness to take on new product features.
- A passion for technology and customer service.
- A fast learner with a keen eye for complex systems and models.
- Attention to detail.
- An independent self-starter that is self-motivated and dedicated to success.
- The ability to understand the flow of data through multiple systems.
- Strong communication skills.
- Flexibility to change direction and focus based on the needs of the department of business goals.
- Ability to work effectively in a team environment.
- Good understanding of various project methodologies.
- Understanding of the software development life cycle.
PREFERRED SKILLS (some but not all required)
- Understanding of process/workflow systems and their application to customer business process improvement.
- Ability to analyse requirements and translate these into technical design.
- Experience or training in any K2 product.
- Experience in Cloud technologies like Azure Active directory, SQL Azure and SharePoint online (O365).
- Experience in database technologies like SQL server or SQL Azure
For more information on this position and to apply, email [email protected]