Our client is an international company who offer very innovative tech solutions for the Pharma and Biotech Sector working to contribute to something new in the Life Sciences Industry. To accomplish the next future goals in all the areas, we are looking for a Senior Software Business Analyst.
- UML diagramming
- Define configuration specifications and software business analysis requirements. Prepare the
specification documents into a formal and written document to share with stakeholders
- Ensure that the team understands all the details they require. Provide clarity to developers,
negotiate with stakeholders on conflicting requirements, etc and then support and review the
definition and execution of user acceptance tests
- Report on common sources of technical issues or questions and make recommendations to
the Product Owners and Product Manager
- Understand business needs, evaluate alternatives and justify the recommended approach
- Research the competitors, deliberating with subject matter experts, carrying out document
analysis, and designing prototypes
- Facilitate communication and knowledge sharing to ensure clients¿ needs are met effectively
- Help design, document and maintain system processes
- Communicate key insights and findings to the Product team, developers and other relevant
- Run workshops and training sessions
- At least a bachelor's degree in information technology and computer science
- Previous experience: at least 5 years in a similar position (Senior software development profile
reconverted to Business Analysts)
- Proficient in spoken and written English
- Basic programming skills and knowledge of programming frameworks
- Basic knowledge in generating process documentation
- Experience in SaaS platforms for industrial environments will be desirable
- Knowledge of cutting-edge technologies e.g., Big Data, AI, Cloud Platforms and IIoT
- Experience in highly regulated environments will be desirable
- Basic understanding of Industry 4.0 concepts and principles
- Familiar with the use of the Atlassian suite (Confluence, Jira)
- Experience with a relevant CASE tool (Visual Paradigm, Enterprise Architect, etc.)
- Formación: FP Grado Superior: Informática
- Idiomas: Inglés: ALTO
- Conocimientos: IoT, Confluence, BIGDATA, BA
- Experiencia: 4 años
- Competitive salary in the sector, according to your experience and skills
- Full time and permanent contract
- Flexible schedule
- Private medical and dental insurance
- English / Spanish classes
- Flexible Remuneration
- Stock Options plan
- Internal training and certifications plan
- Career plan and scheduled salary reviews
- Team Building Activities
- An excellent work environment with a young, dynamic collaborative team
- The possibility to join a young American company with great expectations and huge potential to grow. They are science people doing IT. The innovative nature of the team allows you to have close contact with our founders and be a part of a close-knit team without the corporate nonsense. They are a group of creators with diverse backgrounds (there are over 10 different languages spoken in our office) and are proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit, and business needs.
Because we have thousands of job offers in our portal.
Because we work with the best companies offering you the best jobs.
Because we assure you all the legal guarantees in your hiring.
Because we guarantee a close follow-up after your incorporation, because we want you to be satisfied.
Because we put at your disposal our advanced technology so that you can sign your contracts and access your labor documentation in a single click.
Because we always count on you.
Enroll in this offer, you will be part of the Randstad candidate database for future employment opportunities.
Register now and find the job you are looking for!